Friday, June 17, 2011

Getting ready for Charlevoix

I have tons of ideas for this blog, but yah, not seeming to find the time to do them. I promise (to myself) anyhow that when I get back I am really going to put some effort into making this blog something motivational. I find motivating others often helps keep me motivated. Anyhow, for the moment this will just have to be boring. We leave for our vacation tomorrow (or maybe tonight if I can track down my husband). Charlevoix is next weekend! Wow! That just kind of snuck up on me. I really wish I had started running again sooner after Natalie was born, but not much point in dwelling on that. What's done is done. I still am undecided on pacing. I really would like to PR (personal record for my non running friends). Not feeling real confident that is going to happen, but I don't know. I'm feeling ready to kick some butt on this one so you just never know. Should be able to get in a few good runs over our vacation and then when I come back home hopefully can dedicate more time to blogging. Stay tuned for Charlevoix Half Marathon race report.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still following you. :) I have you listed over at MY blog, actually. 'Glad you're back!

    Love,

    Val ( http://see-val-run.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete