Sunday, January 1, 2017

4 years since I last posted! Goals for 2017

Wow! It's been a busy 4 years. New baby. New career. (Although neither are really *new* now, but new since I last posted.) Decided this is going to be my comeback year. Last year was getting me warmed up and moving in the right direction, but this year has promise.

So, here's my goals for the new year. I do achieve a lot of my goals when I set them and if I don't I often come close so here goes.  Below is a spreadsheet tracking my progress. What the hell I'm making it public. I don't really care anyway. I don't have that many people that read my stuff anyway.

2017 Exercise Tracking Spreadsheet

So goals for 2017

1500 miles or better. This is doable
15000 pushups, squats, and leg raises for the year
100 weight workouts or better
and be able to do ONE real pullup by the end of the year.

More specific goals
Get back to goal weight
Complete a full marathon
Get my 5K time back under 30 minutes.

Not setting any PR goals for this year because I'm not sure it's realistic. I'll reevaluate that later. I think these are all very achievable goals right now. So with that let's bring on the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment