Monday, August 8, 2011

Bad, bad blogger!

Alright, here I go sucking again at blogging, but on a positive note I am doing good at running. I've been running a ton and therefore blogging has gone out the window. I keep meaning to get on here to blog and then blah, don't feel like it. Let's see... things going on with me.

1. Down to 129! Woohoo! Blew my goal weight out the water. I am happy with this weight, but won't complain if I lose a little more either. I'm short so I can go a little lower, but I don't feel like I have to either.

2. Been running a ton! I ran 18 miles on Saturday for my long run! Go me! Run went awesome. I'm still not fast yet, but dang it I am going to get there. I am a very determined girl! (Notice I said girl. Birthday was yesterday, turned 38 and holding on to my 30s as long as I can.)

3. Heart rate is improving as well. I feel real good about all my paces now. I'm getting them done at lower heart rates now so I know I'm making good progress. Feeling real good about that. Last week was awesome all around for running. A little nervous about this week, but taking things one run at a time.

4. Races - Signed up for the Kalamazoo Marathon next year. It's May 6th. I'm making a tentative goal of doing it under 4 hours which is a really, really, really big reach right now, but it's 9 months away and I totally plan to kick butt and work my a$$ off between now and then so hoping just maybe I can get there.

Goals for Chamber Chase International Marathon(Sept 24th marathon) = aiming for sub 4:40. I just want 4: thirty-anything. I'll be thrilled, jumping up and down if I can do that. Going to keep plugging along until taper. Hopefully will make good progress in the next month.

Finally signed up for a 5K in 2 weeks! Should be fun. There were only 39 people in it last year and NOBODY in my age group! I got a good shot at winning my very first age group award, lol! Going to go for it.

Ah, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment