Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bit off more than I could chew

Well, it probably was not a good idea to try to start a new "challenge" and try and take as many classes at one time as I was taking. My challenge did not do so good, but I did keep on track with my running. The weight I thought I was up was actually due to a defective scale, kind of funny now. I mean I wasn't going crazy or anything, was just really puzzled as to why my weight was going up and not down. Happy to know that my scale was broken. I knew that my clothes all fit the same so I was just kind of puzzled with that. So with that I have no real weight goals really for the new years other than not gaining any weight.

I am trying to get back on track with some type of stretching and strength training. I need to figure out some way to include this into my routine that doesn't take a ton of time as my running takes so much of my time that I just find myself skipping stretching and strength. Not making any big goals until I figure out a way to squeeze more time into my day. I am really struggling with getting anything done during the day when me and Natalie are home. She doesn't like mama doing anything. Anyhow, just thought I'd make an update on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment