Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 3 and 4 down

I got my run in yesterday. I did wind up moving the upper body strength training to today (Saturday) which was my scheduled rest day, but so far so good. I'm feeling much more on track. I am still very frustrated with how poorly my running has been lately (as far as speed, HR, and effort). I am running, but not getting the same results I was. I am hoping I start making improvements again soon and can get back to where I was in September. I was expecting to be faster now, not slower - very frustrating. It is what it is though and I will just keep plugging along. I know how much progress I made last training cycle so I am sure that I will make improvements again. I just need to stick with the program. I have tons to do as usual. Still trying to juggle doing it all. Trying to take all these classes at an accelerated pace is taking its toll on me. I'll update tomorrow after my long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment