Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 2 check

Yay! Done with day 2. No problems. I didn't do a whole lot for ab work, but I did something. I did 4 sets of different crunches and a 30 second plank. I am sure I will feel it tomorrow though as I haven't done any ab work in months. I may find some videos to do for ab work. We'll see. Just want to be doing something. Ran 5 miles on the treadmill too.

Also, been having problems with my heart rate being really high when I run as well as really bad orthostatic hypotension. The last couple days have been better, but it was getting to where every time I stood up I'd have a major head rush and have to just stand there. I've always had problems with it, but it's been worse lately. I have a few ideas for culprits. One being me burning the candle at both ends. This school and lack of sleep I think is doing me in. First thing I'm doing is trying to more sleep. 5 hours a sleep is just not cutting it and 6 is not much better. Second problem which sort of relates to the first one, my coffee intake. I have been drinking tons of coffee lately. Maybe 2 pots a day lately. I bought the 50/50 coffee and going to try to work my way down on the coffee. I'm not giving up coffee altogether, but I do not need this much. Finally, picked up a multi-vitamin and seeing if that will help. Since we are gluten free in the house I think I may be getting deficient with my vitamins. Oh and trying to drink more water too. We'll see if that helps. Will update tomorrow for day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment