Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 1 of 30 day challenge

Well, day 1 is done! I am feeling much more accomplished (other than this stupid microbiology class that wants to put trivia pursuit questions on their test instead of the material that was covered in the book, but anyhoo back to my good day). I got up this morning and first thing did a 10 minute upper body workout. Since I have not been doing any strength training lately I didn't want to do too much and two, my arms hurt pretty quickly. I did 2 sets of everything including 2 sets of 10 push ups. Don't know the right names for all the exercises, but feel good about it.

I also did a real easy 3 mile TM run, but I have a ton to do today so don't have time to do much more including much of a real blog post. I still have an exam to do for microbiology and a lab report I need to finish up and get done before midnight. So with that I will end this.

No comments:

Post a Comment