Monday, April 9, 2018

The usual bullshit

Haven't blogged in forever, but mostly putting this here so everybody doesn't have to read my crap on FB. Feeling this I don't belong here feeling as I post in one of my running groups. Feeling extremely discouraged even though I'm putting on my best I'm a badass face. I saved a screenshot of my long run from Sunday and trying to convince myself that this will be a testament at some point of how far I've come. Most of me believes I can get there again. I'm just disgusted about how long I think it's going to take. Anyhow for today just needed to spill all of this somewhere. I don't want to be the slow runner, the fat runner, the one that everyone's cheering at the end of the race. I get it. I do it to, but I don't want that to be me. I don't care if I'm 'fast' right anymore. All I want is 10 min/ miles. That's it! Ugh. Okay that's it for today. Adding my screenshot to this post. Hoping I'm right that this will be meaningful one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment