Sunday, April 22, 2018

Tri-ing. Seriously thinking about a triathlon this year

I have no idea what the hell I am doing with this one, but it's on my radar. I need a bike. I'm going to get one. I am going to ride one. I am more nervous about the bike than the swimming. Biking is like driving and I'm not a good driver. I hate driving and I haven't rode a bike since I was 15, but I really want to do this. I think it'd be good to have a new goal to focus on. I think it would help me not be anxious about my running. A good distraction. I think..... I just don't know how I think I'm going to do it all.

Anyhow, I found two possible races to look at Eagle Lake Triathlon or the one I'm really thinking about mostly because it's further away Barron Lake Triathlon.

These are just ideas in my little brain. I'm not committed yet. Can't commit without a bike and being sure I still know how to ride one. I have seriously lost my marbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment